Sunday, March 27, 2016

2017
Naples Cup Regatta
UPDATE
In light of Hurricane Irma and the recovery efforts required by our community we have decided to postpone Naples Cup until the Spring. We are shooting for the weekend of May 19th, but remember this needs to be approved by the city before we give final word. 
Thank you for your understanding.